- 1. Why can't I see the prices?
- You can't see the prices because you are not logged into our site as a registered customer.
- 2. How do I become a registered customer?
- You can become a registered customer by clicking on the link in the upper right corner to create a new account. Once you are verified as a wholesaler, we will send you a username and password to log in.
- 3. Are there discounts for large purchase orders?
- Yes, when you purchase bulk orders discounts will be applied accordingly.
- 4. Can we purchase just a single product?
- 5. Do you ship overseas?
- Yes, we have a large customer base overseas.
- 6. Which tape is best for lace fronts?
- Any tape will work on a lace front unit. However, due to shine through the unit, we recommend using a tape with a dull finish. Our favorites are: Lace Front Support Tape and Ultra Hold Tape.
- 7. Do you have an MSDS sheet for your tape?
- When our tape is created, the hazardous elements are actually "flashed" off. This means the hazardous chemicals are burned away when produced. We have an official letter available if you need it, stating exact reasons the tape has no formal MSDS.
- 8. Can I get tracking information sent to my email?
- Yes you can. Any customer that files an email with us will receive automatic tracking results.
- 9. How does the shipment of flammable products work?
- When you order flammable liquids it reclassifies the shipment as hazardous. Hazardous shipments go in a special box with special markings and require special paperwork.
- 10. I am having trouble checking out/finishing my purchase.
- the most common solution for issues during checkout is to clear your browser cache. This can be done by going to the Settings or History in most browsers.
- 11. Do you guarantee your products?
- Yes! If you're not totally satisfied with any product in our catalog, we'll give you your money back.
The Patch Test is used to ensure your customer does not have any negative reactions to the adhesive or tape you wish to use. The test is quit simple. Place a small amount of adhesive/tape, and send your customer home for the night. Instruct them to remove the band-aid the following day and check for any reaction. If there is any redness or irritation, do not use that product. Also, check to make sure the bond didn't release from the skin. This is rare, but some products will not bond to certain people. That's it! Now you can use the new product and your customer will appreciate your professionalism.